After a whole lot of looking and countless disappointments, have you come to the conclusion that your dream house just doesn’t exist in your price range? Have you viewed shows like Property Brothers on HGTV, and wished you had the opportunity and vision to turn an affordable fixer-upper into a swan? Well you have come to the right place! Think of us as your “Property Sisters.” We know that, for most buyers, it’s overwhelming to even think of looking for the right fixer-upper and executing a renovation. Where does a person begin?!! With the collaboration of our team, we will help you every step of the way to customize a home that fits all of your family’s needs and dreams.
Find and Design Service (Complimentary)
- Provide access to off market distressed properties
- Our agents have the eye to help you spot “diamonds in the ruff” with strong potential
- Our contractor can meet us at a property to provide free estimates and provide possibilities
- Prepare a cost analysis of the renovation and purchase to make sure it falls within your budget
- Provide a list of retailers carrying quality materials at reasonable prices
- We help you with ideas for better layouts, more functionality, and what cosmetic upgrades would compliment the space
- Our contractor, or the contractor of your choice, takes care of everything on the project from flooring, plumbing, electrical, woodwork, kitchens, bathrooms, basement remodels, exterior work, and much more
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one! Our consulting and design service is completely complimentary. How do we make our money? We earn a standard commission on the purchase of your home. Yes, it’s a good deal of extra work on our part, but this is something we love to do. Buying and selling real estate is our vocation. Design and renovation projects are our advocation. Our hope is that you will love our services, and refer us to future happy clients.
*We’re not certified designers, but we have good taste, vision and experience!
We also use our renovation and design expertise to help sellers prepare for market so that they can maximize the price of the sale. In today’s market, the vast majority of buyers are NOT willing to do work to a home and expect properties to be “turn key”. Buyers will devalue a home much more than the actual cost of renovating the home, but updating a home for sale can be daunting, overwhelming, and costly to sellers. As experienced investors and house flippers, we know the renovations that are cost effective and will bring sellers a good ROI (return on investment). We have a deep understanding of what buyers like, want, and expect and help advise on specific finishes including cabinet color, paint colors, countertops, lighting, vanities, tile, etc. Along with our advice, we have an army of vendors that we can recommend and full coordinate so that the process is as easy and seamless as can be.
Compass Concierge is a revolutionary program that no other brokerage offers. This program can help with financial aspect of renovating and staging your property for sale by fronting the money interest and fee free! This allows sellers to have to pay for the renovation until closing. Properties that have used Compass Concierge have statistically sold for more money and less market time.