Maybe you are one of thousands of Chicagoans who say you will never move out of the city and give up walkability, world-class restaurants and historic charm. But sometimes the dream of more space and a big yard calls, and you are finally ready to make the big move. It’s stressful thinking of the daunting list of things to do to prepare your home for sale. And it’s overwhelming thinking of which new community to choose to meet all your needs.
This is where we come in! No other real estate group can provide as comprehensive and personalized an experience as The Macpherson & Westhoff Group when it comes to moving your family from the city to the suburbs. Let us guide you from the inception or your idea to make the move, to the time you can sit in your peaceful and spacious backyard and say, “The Machpherson & Westhoff Group gets 5 Stars!”
Features of our services include:
BUYING GREENER SPACES
- Consultation– we meet with you and your family to learn all about your wants, needs and goals for a home and community and provide you with tailored resources and information on each potential community
- Coffee Crawl– we take you out to your top 3 suburbs to enjoy a cup of coffee, see the amenities, people watch and get a feel for the community. We can also arrange to meet with local residents who can provide valuable insight and answer your specific questions
SELLING THE FASTER PACES
- Complimentary staging consultation (value of up to $500)
- Complimentary access to certain staging items and furniture positioning your place to sell for top dollar
- Top 1% Producing Agent who has an unbeatable track record of selling her listings at 99.5% of listing price in an average of 28 days on market, less than half the average in Chicago!
- Powerful approach to selling including an innovative 10 point marketing plan
- network results in many of The MacPhereson Westhoff Group’s listings selling before even hitting the market!
- We work closely together during the two simultaneous transactions making sure every detail is attended to and the timing of both goes off without a hitch!
Excellent agent to work with! Easy to reach and quick to respond.